To celebrate the Christmas spirit
Starting tomorrow I will only be playing elf dwight for the month of December. I will be as wholesome as possible and if a killer doesn't get any kills I will let them kill me
Tagged:
Trusted
Starting tomorrow I will only be playing elf dwight for the month of December. I will be as wholesome as possible and if a killer doesn't get any kills I will let them kill me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't forget to gift them items, can't have christmas without gifts.
I really thought this was going to be a Spirit pun.
I'm now extremely disappointed.
I will give them pink keys and only keys
So should I main spirit during December too then?
Considering most people hate her, it might be a good idea to go against it.
I'm gonna try and learn clown over Christmas with his amazing Santa skin.
I do clown pretty well. Just got his adept last week. Might have to do that instead
I'll give people the gift of Pyramid Head's ass this Christmas because I know people love dealing with him.
And i'll be sure to be in the Christmas spirit by...
I hope this doesn’t mean more clown in a santa suit. Because dammit I hate that guy.
I'm gonna wear a christmas sweater on my main this month
Please ignore the fact that I wear the Christmas Sweater year long.Here's hoping they give Spirit a yellow/green cosmetic where its just her but her wrappings are replaced with a Christmas bow. She'd also look pretty cool as a ghost from A Christmas Carol