Iron Will Bugged Against Nurse

Im pretty sure "Iron Will" is bugged when going against the Killer Nurse. I dont have audio/video capture equipment to prove it.

But "Iron Will" is definitely bugged 40% of the time in general, and 100% against the Nurse (even when the killer is not running Stridor).

๐Ÿ˜“

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • With the nurse rework the addons were changed, and one of the common ones makes grunts of pain louder after a successful hit. Did you check for that? It threw me off a bit because so many reworks changed a lot of addons in very short period of time.

    Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page. Metal Spoon is a Common Spencer's Last Breath Add-on . 1

    A dull, partially rusted and stained metallic spoon. Confiscated from Room 202's patient, the "Bad Man".

    Moderately increases Grunts of Pain Volume after hitting the Survivor with a successful post-Blink Attack.

    This effects lasts for 60 seconds.


  • Sooooooooooooooooo,

    an Uncommon add-on (which can easily subjected to Bloodweb manipulation and acquired often) for the TOUGHEST killer is STRONGER than the perk that I had to grind for an unknown amount of hours on a specific (if not all of the survivors that I own) survivor whether I enjoyed playing that specific (if not all of the survivors that I own) survivor???

    ๐Ÿ‘Ž๏ธ

  • Stridor update lol.