I'm having problems with the PTB, someone help

So, I was interested in getting the PTB because of the new killer that came out. I was wondering, after all of the directions I followed, because I know people just tell someone the same thing when they made the point that they followed the directions. I closed my DBD, restarted steam, accessed properties, went to the beta tab, clicked the downbar, and the public-test option still wasn't there. May someone help?

2020-11-29 (3).png


Comments

  • The PTB is only open for one or two weeks at a time. The last PTB ended a few weeks ago so there isn't one active right now.

    The next time there is a PTB though, you'll find the option to switch over to it in the place you're looking at.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    The PTB is only open for one or two weeks at a time. The last PTB ended a few weeks ago so there isn't one active right now.

    The next time there is a PTB though, you'll find the option to switch over to it in the place you're looking at.

    Thank you! That makes a lot more sense :)