Fixated is an amazing perk!
Does anyone love this perk as much as I do? I use it along with Sprint Burst so I can be better prepared for chases. Nancy definitely changed the survivor game for the better <3
Does anyone love this perk as much as I do? I use it along with Sprint Burst so I can be better prepared for chases. Nancy definitely changed the survivor game for the better <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely love Fixated and Inner Strength!
Fixated could need some QoL changes though, wouldn’t hurt anyone if it applied also in injured state
Theres 0 reason for Fixated to not work while injured
The devs listed Fixated as one of the next perks to get buffed. I can only assume this is the buff they'll give it.
It's one of the few perks I don't have unlocked actually. If they buff it to work when injured as well, I'll give it a shot.