Nurse and Pallet Stun

Nurse can be in blink fatigue and get hit by a pallet and then suffer the pallet stun.

Is that really necessary? To go through blink fatigue, have a pallet drop, and then suffer the stun after blink fatigue?

Comments

  • She needs drawbacks, so yes. Also not a big deal, I think I've been pallet stunned as Nurse less times than I can count on my hand

  • @VikingWilson said:

    Nurse can be in blink fatigue and get hit by a pallet and then suffer the pallet stun.

    Is that really necessary? To go through blink fatigue, have a pallet drop, and then suffer the stun after blink fatigue?

    Wrong! If Nurse is in fatigue she can't be pallet stunned! If she's in The Chain Blink Window (after blink before fatigue) she can be stunned and suffers both!

    Before if she got stunned during chain blink, she immediately started fatigue, but Nurse mains are use to it, it doesn't bother us that she suffers the pallet stun and fatigue