Which Server do you play on? Most of the time when I encounter those Hatchets, it is against some Russian Huntress player, because they usually have a high Ping since they connect to EU-Servers as well.
Which Server do you play on? Most of the time when I encounter those Hatchets, it is against some Russian Huntress player, because they usually have a high Ping since they connect to EU-Servers as well.
i play on EU servers. i dont know if it was a russian
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dude you should have anticipated that bug instead of complaining !
Yeah, good old AoE-Hatchets.
Which Server do you play on? Most of the time when I encounter those Hatchets, it is against some Russian Huntress player, because they usually have a high Ping since they connect to EU-Servers as well.
i play on EU servers. i dont know if it was a russian