Let’s-moris
Are they taking keys and Moris out the game in February? I’ve been hearing it float around for a while now is it really happening or is it just wishful thinking?
Are they taking keys and Moris out the game in February? I’ve been hearing it float around for a while now is it really happening or is it just wishful thinking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are currently reworking Moris and Keys, but no official date was given yet. And I also did not hear any rumours regarding a date so far.
These things are adjusted during the mid-chapter patch. Feb is possible, January more likely.