OhToFu just hit the record as Hillbilly. I think it was 2:15.
I've seen faster, as the Cannibal. All 4 survivors downed within a minute. It was part of Pro Vengeance's 350 winstreak. It took longer to find and hook everyone than to kill them.
I've seen faster, as the Cannibal. All 4 survivors downed within a minute. It was part of Pro Vengeance's 350 winstreak. It took longer to find and hook everyone than to kill them.
If that video exists it has to be submitted to the record holders and there’s timing rules as well but I could see that scenario playing out.
Btw, Rayoxium is such an amazing and chill streamer.
Nope. The only time I played against her it was her playing iri head huntress to be "toxic to the survivors". Then she accused me of hacking because I was dodging them. Just another trash player to me, and she is associated with the "competitive dbd" group that I hate.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't even watch the video. 5 minutes? That's not a record for the nurse. It has been done faster, unrecorded, somewhere.
OhToFu just hit the record as Hillbilly. I think it was 2:15.
Edit to dump his video. It was 2:01:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rmVE1ts4iZkI've seen faster, as the Cannibal. All 4 survivors downed within a minute. It was part of Pro Vengeance's 350 winstreak. It took longer to find and hook everyone than to kill them.
If that video exists it has to be submitted to the record holders and there’s timing rules as well but I could see that scenario playing out.
It's all on his youtube channel. I don't think the man cares enough to submit it. You can go find it if you want, it exists. I have witnessed it.
match time was 2m51s
Nope. The only time I played against her it was her playing iri head huntress to be "toxic to the survivors". Then she accused me of hacking because I was dodging them. Just another trash player to me, and she is associated with the "competitive dbd" group that I hate.
This is extremely funny considering if you actually watch the video she explains the match was 2m51s and not 5 minutes.