Another Spirit Buff

I know, another "Spirit Buff" thread but this buff is reasonable for the spirit!

PHASE WALKING:

Scratch marks are tremendously more discernable (AKA they are more brighter while phase walking).

Attacking a survivor within 1.5 seconds from leaving your phase walk will instantly recharge 50% of your power.

WHY AND MY REASONING:

I might get some LOL's from this but the Spirit is slightly better than your average killer if you know how to use her (I'm putting A LOT of emphasis on "SLIGHTLY"). However I feel like her power doesn't work properly to help read a survivor's movement. Since the scratch marks are now tremendously more brighter, she'll be able to see scratch marks on grass more easily and thus make more accurate reads!

The next point is her power, it takes forever to recharge! However I'm looking at this from both a killer and a survivor perspective, if the survivor gets out played then I think that both sides can agree that the spirit should be rewarded for that! So I added a thing were if you successfully make a correct read on a survivor, you instantly get refunded 50% of your power instead of just decreasing the cool down! Hopefully you like my reasoning and justification, please leave you civil feedback below! :)

Comments

  • The feeling is mutual but also her speed out of spirit world isnt fast enough I don't feel. I feel it should be faster
  • The feeling is mutual but also her speed out of spirit world isnt fast enough I don't feel. I feel it should be faster
    This could help too! Hopefully they will consider this as well! :)
  • @Nickenzie

    ooh I definite like the idea of the scratch mark being brighter when phase walking. You should mention this in the balance feed back.

    And I saw a post from Janick stating that she is getting a buff and he also mention that they are going to lower her cool down. 

    She is one of my favorite killers to play as now. 
  • This may annoy you posting on your post cosntantco but also I reckon she should be able to vault through windows etc whilst in spirit world and if your lucky you can catch a survivor off guard
  • Iceman said:
    @Nickenzie

    ooh I definite like the idea of the scratch mark being brighter when phase walking. You should mention this in the balance feed back.

    And I saw a post from Janick stating that she is getting a buff and he also mention that they are going to lower her cool down. 

    She is one of my favorite killers to play as now. 
    I want the spirit to know if a survivor has stopped running or not! If she can't even tell due to the grass then she can't even use her power - Your basically making blind reads!

    However hopefully @Janick will look into this and give her the appropriate buffs! Remember, we don't want a nurse we just want a strong killer! :)
  • This may annoy you posting on your post cosntantco but also I reckon she should be able to vault through windows etc whilst in spirit world and if your lucky you can catch a survivor off guard
    No, it doesn't annoy me! I like to interact with my community as much as possible so keep posting! :)

    I had a idea where she can go through a vault location when phase walking, exactly how nurse goes through walls with her blink! However I don't know if that would be OP or not, it will need testing for sure!
  • She is my new favourite killer and I am going to main her and try and p3 her this weekend. I use to main Myers but she is way better
  • She is my new favourite killer and I am going to main her and try and p3 her this weekend. I use to main Myers but she is way better
    Yeah she's pretty decent if you know her mind games! :)

    However her scratch marks need to be more brighter, it's the only thing she has while phase walking and it needs to be reliable! :)
  • The feeling is mutual but also her speed out of spirit world isnt fast enough I don't feel. I feel it should be faster
    With how OP 2 phase walk speed add-ons can be, it's a good thing she is 110% movement speed
  • @Nickenzie said:
    douggie123 said:

    She is my new favourite killer and I am going to main her and try and p3 her this weekend. I use to main Myers but she is way better

    Yeah she's pretty decent if you know her mind games! :)

    However her scratch marks need to be more brighter, it's the only thing she has while phase walking and it needs to be reliable! :)

    spirit has no mind games any more, they killed them out of the PTB with all the cues survivors are given with what she is doing

  • Hmm... been playing her a lot, and I don't agree that she needs buffing exactly. But I think @Yeet makes the important point - survivors should have less knowledge of what she's up to. Hopefully, the proposed audio changes happen soon (so survivors can't hear your phasing within 24m instead of 8m). I think I'd like to wait for that change and then see how things are.

    If she still needs work then I'd prefer they consider things like making her more difficult for survivors to see her aura etc. before they start turning her into a regular hack n' slash killer who just runs around the map cutting people.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'm having a good time with her, but she might need a little buffing. These are good ideas!
    I'd also make the sound survivors hear during the phase walk not directional.

  • @Nickenzie said:

    Attacking a survivor within 1.5 seconds from leaving your phase walk will instantly recharge 50% of your power.

    Lol you're funny

  • Grey87 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    Attacking a survivor within 1.5 seconds from leaving your phase walk will instantly recharge 50% of your power.

    Lol you're funny

    @Grey87
     I know, I was laughing too! :)
  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    I think people are going to need to come to grips with the fact that we'll be getting no spirit buffs.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/137208/#Comment_137208

    Also, I think this idea is neat.