Does anyone use premonition?
I started using it more. Its ok but it could be a lot better. Is anyone else using it or am I the only one? And does anyone actually prefer it over spine chill?
I started using it more. Its ok but it could be a lot better. Is anyone else using it or am I the only one? And does anyone actually prefer it over spine chill?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spine chill is so good atm, I only use Premonition when I dont have spine chill.
I hope nobody is using it. It's pretty trash tbh.
Used it last night for the first time in over 2 years for a meme build. Still bad.
Spine Chill is better IMO. Whenever someone uses Premonition, I just see them crouching far away from any Gens or the Killer, because Premonition just lights up.