Random rant

Ok the three matches I have been in since the bloodhunt dropped I have played survivor and guess what three pigs in a row and all of them toxic as f***. Anybody had same or similar problems.

Comments

  • It's why I will be doing mostly killer xD

  • Toxic ass people come out during events to ruin the event for other players. 
  • 1st Match after event started P3 Wraith and that doesn't include his flamefest at the start either all because i wouldn't give him an easy basement kill.

  • powerbats said:

    1st Match after event started P3 Wraith and that doesn't include his flamefest at the start either all because i wouldn't give him an easy basement kill.

    Ooo, salt! :)
  • This content has been removed.
  • What is so special about the pig?

  • @douggie123 said:
    Ok the three matches I have been in since the bloodhunt dropped I have played survivor and guess what three pigs in a row and all of them toxic as f***. Anybody had same or similar problems.

    Toxic in what way?

  • My luck so far has been that I am the only one that has been burning streamers and I am getting tunnelled and camped, and when I play killer I get a group of SWF who are out to bully me.

    Remember, no good deed ever goes unpunished (Burning a BPS for everyone to enjoy)

  • @douggie123 said:
    Ok the three matches I have been in since the bloodhunt dropped I have played survivor and guess what three pigs in a row and all of them toxic as f***. Anybody had same or similar problems.

    Toxic in what way?

    Let's see body blocking us survivors in corners and not hitting us even if we are injured. Body blocking gens which are in tight spaces and then tunneling us to other gens trying to try do the same and when we repair gens coming for us and cornering us hitting us once and body blocking. It's quite pathetic really. Especially when there is only one of us in the lobby after the other three rage quit either in loading or as soon as they see the killer