Disconnect Animation

I've been watching DBD Videos, y'know, as you do, and I thought about it:

Why do survivors just go into cardiac arrest and spontaneously die?

I mean sure, it's just a DC why bother animating it? I just think it would be neat if they leave, you see their character get swallowed up by the earth and then afterwards instead of leaving a body there, you just see a pool of black ooze with parts of their body sticking out. No collision or anything, just like mori'd bodies, but it'd be neat if it was like "The Entity is so displeased with said person, it saves everyone the trouble by consuming them on the spot." Something like that this is IT'S game, not theirs, why should they get to decide their fate, so to speak, and just...straight up eats them.

Idk, just seemed like a neat way to make DCs interesting for everyone so it's not just instant cardiac arrest. Plus it'd look better than the current thing which is where a downed person suddenly stands upright and then just boops right down on the ground like some cardboard cutout having it's legs swept out from under it.

Comments