Connection Lost

IMG_20201127_232822.png


Hello,

Since yesterday, every time i try to invite one of my friend i got this message :

CONNECTION LOST

Server connection error: Some social features may be unavailable.

Also it takes forever to load into a game (To menu screen)

I cleared MAC Adress, restarted router i also did factory reset on router, still no changes.

I have same problem on Xbox and PC.

Does anybody have same problem and/or what should i do?

Thanks, best regards!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have similar issues with solo. It either says i dont have internet connection or connection lost/cant be established/failed to create a party etc etc

    smth on their server side is definitely down and they dont give a single f$ck about it. No mentions on twitter or here or anywhere else. I keep saying this game is so deep in its own s#it, they simply cant keep up with numerous bugs they keep creating with every update roll out.

  • Thanks for your comment mate, i tought it was my internet, and i argue with technical support (lol) but they assured me its not a problem on their side.

    Might have something to do with sales these days because of black friday, maybe servers are preoccupied.

    Will see next few days.

    Cheers!

  • @Lightscence said:

    Thanks for your comment mate, i tought it was my internet, and i argue with technical support (lol) but they assured me its not a problem on their side.

    Might have something to do with sales these days because of black friday, maybe servers are preoccupied.

    Will see next few days.

    Cheers!

    It’s them no doubt. I just got a new error - Cant create a party because you are already in party lol what a joke

  • Just to add that this problem is due your ISP.

    They have some problems with Nat, it doesnt matter if you have open, strict or moderate / 1,2,3.

    I call my ISP again because i connect to another internet and everything was fine.

    They said they have some issue these days with Nat in my place.