I can't try rn tho, so you guys tell me
Yes this was implemented earlier today, fingers are crossed that it'll work as intended!
Just tried it! Seems to be working!
@Mandy said:Yes this was implemented earlier today, fingers are crossed that it'll work as intended!
@Mandy said:
Does it mean Switch cross progression will be ready soon now that this is fixed?
@Zayn said:Just tried it! Seems to be working!
@Zayn said:
that's good news!
@FilledPizza I can't give a timeframe I'm afraid.
Mine was working fine now today half my friends I can play and other half I cant
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes this was implemented earlier today, fingers are crossed that it'll work as intended!
Just tried it! Seems to be working!
Does it mean Switch cross progression will be ready soon now that this is fixed?
that's good news!
@FilledPizza I can't give a timeframe I'm afraid.
Mine was working fine now today half my friends I can play and other half I cant