Bloodweb won't spawn perks beyond Tier 2.

I've recently bought Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill DLC through the Steam Autumn Sale (PC), and for nearly 30 levels of bloodwebs (from now), I've received 18 Tier 2 perks, but nothing beyond that. Everytime I unlock a new perk, their Tier 2 is guaranteed to appear in the next Bloodweb, but no Tier 3 perks whatsoever. I don't know what might have caused this issue, but it's consistent to the point that I don't believe it's bad luck.


EDIT: After 22 Tier II perks, unlocking the Techables probably fixed this bug, I can unlock Tier III now, still weird.

20201126214246_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This glitch appeared with the patch of October, 20th; and I reported it the very next day :/

    Great to see it's still here.

  • Its probably a bug that occurred due to them changing code in the game with hopefully plans to make perks have only 2 tiers or no tiers at all