Where's Mathieu? :(
What's going on with Mathieu Cote? I really like him and his humor. Where is he? I know that he didn't abandoned game but why does he appear once for a couple of streams?
Tagged:
Mod
What's going on with Mathieu Cote? I really like him and his humor. Where is he? I know that he didn't abandoned game but why does he appear once for a couple of streams?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's currently in Japan - you can follow him on Twitter, he's pretty active.
https://twitter.com/MCote_BHVR
He'll be on twitch under the Dead By Daylight account again tonight (or so he said last night). (Theres a VOD from last night's stream as well) Playing DbD from gamescon and answering questions from chat ^_^
He mentioned in his stream he'll be going to Tokyo I think. His twitch is mc_ote