Can we get a new defensive killer?
Beyond Trapper, Hag, and Freddy depending on how you play with snares. There is no killer with a defensive power or setup I would just like to get a new defense oriented killer.
Beyond Trapper, Hag, and Freddy depending on how you play with snares. There is no killer with a defensive power or setup I would just like to get a new defense oriented killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not too sure how they can manage that without it intruding on other killers playstyles and being unique. I guess they could make a killer that can call on the entity to block off a gen or two as its power but I don't know how that will be balanced especially with all the other slow down perks.
naw hag is too hated to make a similar killer