Buff selfcare

since its the worse perk in the game currently and makes soloQ even worse it could get a slight buff nothing serious.

just give it a 5% progression bonus if you hit great skillchecks thats it.

Comments

  • This seems more like a Quality of Life thing so I guess I'm fine with it.

    The biggest problem with Self-care though is people who just heal in the corner while being mangled. Self-care isn't that weak. It's the survivors who use it poorly.

  • I would never run self care but yeah this perks is actually in need of a complete rework or buff, I am tired of having team8 wasting a whole half minute worth of gen progress healing themself. just run bond people or bring a medkit you will get heals much faster

  • Self care is in it’s proper form currently. Two survivors to heal each other is sixteen seconds. Remove one, thirty-two seconds.

    Proper.

    The problem is as stated above, bad timing of use. Like teammates dying on hook. Claudia SC’ing in a corner.

  • +1 to self care is fine people just use it when they shouldn't.

  • self care already makes survivors' arms buff. Have you seen all of those reps they do?