LOL MM

Something felt off in this match from the start. I didn't mean to kill so early in the match, but I wasn't counting hooks.

Then the match screen pops up. LOL I wish they would hurry up with MMR...


image.png


Comments

  • What is that Spirit build oml. Also you really didn't like that rank 17 huh? You only get that few points if you get tunnelled into oblivion or something. And the other 3 got over 20k...

    It seems like you're not telling us enough details about what happened in this match, and you lost for other reasons that weren't down to Matchmaking. If you tell us what happened we can give you some pointers going forward to help you improve your killer gameplay, or direct you to guides on YouTube.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    What is that Spirit build oml. Also you really didn't like that rank 17 huh? You only get that few points if you get tunnelled into oblivion or something. And the other 3 got over 20k...

    It seems like you're not telling us enough details about what happened in this match, and you lost for other reasons that weren't down to Matchmaking. If you tell us what happened we can give you some pointers going forward to help you improve your killer gameplay, or direct you to guides on YouTube.

    um....i killed one at 5 gens because i wasn't keeping track of hook count. I let everyone else live because i felt bad for killing so early. They were playing like babies...i walked the rest to escape.

    As for my builds...I play drunk...and with what is available to that killer...and drunk...

    my pc time is barely 271hours. my ps4 is over 9000...

  • as for my OP, these type of matches shouldn't happen...

    I don't want blow outs on either side. I want really close matches.