MMR still not working.
Guys! I just came back to this game after a 3 months break and sadly i see i still got way higher rank survivors to play against than me as a killer. Is it just me or there is still no improve in the matchmaking?
Guys! I just came back to this game after a 3 months break and sadly i see i still got way higher rank survivors to play against than me as a killer. Is it just me or there is still no improve in the matchmaking?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's because MMR is currently turned off.
Never has, never will.
soon I hope.
Really.... time to the next 3 month break!