Pallets are overrated/Nerf bloodlust

To test this theory out, I ran Windows of Opportunity in the last 10 matches and dropped every pallet on the map. In only 2 of the games did the killer bother to break the pallets. The other games they just ignored the pallets, knowing they could catch up easily. It's rare to pull off a pallet stun, unless you are going against a baby killer. This begs the question, why are pallets in the game at all? I propose a nerf to bloodlust or an increase in movement speed to survivors/decrease in speed to killers.

Comments

  • @piggypablo said:

    To test this theory out, I ran Windows of Opportunity in the last 10 matches and dropped every pallet on the map. In only 2 of the games did the killer bother to break the pallets. The other games they just ignored the pallets, knowing they could catch up easily. It's rare to pull off a pallet stun, unless you are going against a baby killer. This begs the question, why are pallets in the game at all? I propose a nerf to bloodlust or an increase in movement speed to survivors/decrease in speed to killers.

    Meanwhile

    https://youtu.be/Yd-US7JX5Ks

    6:39 he breaks 3 pallets.

    9:20 he breaks 4.

    Even tofu said "WHY IS THERE SO MANY PALLETS?!"

  • @piggypablo said:

    To test this theory out, I ran Windows of Opportunity in the last 10 matches and dropped every pallet on the map. In only 2 of the games did the killer bother to break the pallets. The other games they just ignored the pallets, knowing they could catch up easily. It's rare to pull off a pallet stun, unless you are going against a baby killer. This begs the question, why are pallets in the game at all? I propose a nerf to bloodlust or an increase in movement speed to survivors/decrease in speed to killers.

    ?? Rare to get pallet stuns? I play in red ranks and I get pallet stuns all the time, against red rank killers.

  • Depends on the map. Last time I played hawkins I think I broke upwards of 14 pallets.


    Thanks, brutal strength!

  • You will get pallet stuns against good killers. Good killers don't respect pallets.

    Youre low rank.

  • @piggypablo said:

    To test this theory out, I ran Windows of Opportunity in the last 10 matches and dropped every pallet on the map. In only 2 of the games did the killer bother to break the pallets. The other games they just ignored the pallets, knowing they could catch up easily. It's rare to pull off a pallet stun, unless you are going against a baby killer. This begs the question, why are pallets in the game at all? I propose a nerf to bloodlust or an increase in movement speed to survivors/decrease in speed to killers.

    Yeah keep nerfing killers so we can all be done with this game. Good idea genius

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Depends on the map. Last time I played hawkins I think I broke upwards of 14 pallets.

    Thanks, brutal strength!

    Nurse: Pallets? Never heard of them.