Q&A bug
I’m trying to ask a question but it’s not working i click on the ask question button and it says a problem has occurred. BTW are The Twins coming out today? Or no if not I’m happy at least there delaying it so they can add the locker thing.
I’m trying to ask a question but it’s not working i click on the ask question button and it says a problem has occurred. BTW are The Twins coming out today? Or no if not I’m happy at least there delaying it so they can add the locker thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, doesn't seem to be working atm.
The 18th chapter should release next week on the 1st december
Thank god at least there taking there time with this killer they delayed them from today’s release. Good