Is it possible we'll ever get genderbender killer skins?

I'd love to see some of the killers as the other sex where applicable, like a male Nurse would be really cool to see, or Hag, or Huntress.

Imagine female Trapper? Endless possibilities.

You're welcome BHVR.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Lore wise it would be easy to make a genderbent (if <that's how it's spelt)

    A male Huntress (Hunter)- A bassy Lullaby (I want to hear it)

    A female Clown- hmm... sure why not

    A male Spirit- Lore would still be sad

    Imagine Lori and Micky switch- That would be cool (I think anyway)

    Female Oni- Great (x6) Grandma coming at you cause you didn't eat your veggies (LOL... had to)

    Honestly I can write out the lore for it... I think it would be fun.... @coppersly

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Lore wise it would be easy to make a genderbent (if <that's how it's spelt)

    A male Huntress (Hunter)- A bassy Lullaby (I want to hear it)

    A female Clown- hmm... sure why not

    A male Spirit- Lore would still be sad

    Imagine Lori and Micky switch- That would be cool (I think anyway)

    Female Oni- Great (x6) Grandma coming at you cause you didn't eat your veggies (LOL... had to)

    Honestly I can write out the lore for it... I think it would be fun.... @coppersly

    Jesus I don't think I ever want to see the female version of clown I think I would D/C if I even almost seen that.

  • @ZFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776105#Comment_1776105

    Jesus I don't think I ever want to see the female version of clown I think I would D/C if I even almost seen that.

    AHHAHAHAHAHAH

    I don't want to either... but (Bad Word) it

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776106#Comment_1776106

    AHHAHAHAHAHAH

    I don't want to either... but (Bad Word) it

    God just think about it they might just change where the jiggle physics of his belly go. Oh my god just think of getting run by the female version of Freddy not that is a nightmare.

  • @ZFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776111#Comment_1776111

    God just think about it they might just change where the jiggle physics of his belly go. Oh my god just think of getting run by the female version of Freddy not that is a nightmare.

    Freddie's lullaby sang by two boys... might be a nightmare

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Lore wise it would be easy to make a genderbent (if <that's how it's spelt)

    A male Huntress (Hunter)- A bassy Lullaby (I want to hear it)

    A female Clown- hmm... sure why not

    A male Spirit- Lore would still be sad

    Imagine Lori and Micky switch- That would be cool (I think anyway)

    Female Oni- Great (x6) Grandma coming at you cause you didn't eat your veggies (LOL... had to)

    Honestly I can write out the lore for it... I think it would be fun.... @coppersly

    Yes you get it! Why aren't you on the dev team :(

    @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776118#Comment_1776118

    Freddie's lullaby sang by two boys... might be a nightmare

    Male Nurse screams after every blink. Idk how that would play out either strangely seductive and on the fringe of NSFW or nail on chalkboard level. I refuse to believe there is a reasonable in-between.

  • Or.... the dev team can spend time and resources on game play and and bug fixes.

    Just say'n....

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776105#Comment_1776105

    Yes you get it! Why aren't you on the dev team :(

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776125#Comment_1776125

    Male Nurse screams after every blink. Idk how that would play out either strangely seductive and on the fringe of NSFW or nail on chalkboard level. I refuse to believe there is a reasonable in-between.

    Cause I didn't get an application (LOL)

    As for male Nurse screams.... good point cause she screeches not screams so nails on chalkboard would be the the go to (I can't even bring myself to try but the fatigue would be easy)

    But I am not a voice actor so....

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1775882#Comment_1775882

    I get this point of view, I do. But that's not what this is about. I want them to be able to explore skins that otherwise wouldn't work on the killer in their original form. Having a different sex opens up more options for cool skins, especially with the legendary skin idea. Yeah you can wear whatever clothes on whatever gender you want but it's a game and the skins are a little more rigid than our understanding of gender and sexuality.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1775972#Comment_1775972

    Legion is already done, only 21 more to go!

    You are essentially saying gender bending a creation is something that should happen. What if (and try to follow me here) the person who created the character doesn't give a damn about your need to accessorize the male killer with dresses and female killers in slacks? Maybe the creatives want to make scary things scary and not try to make them into a fashion runway project? Palate swap sure, things fitting the lore (clown's birthday party elephant or legion's rave kid bunny suit) fine, but some sick need to make character that are firmly one way male or female into some confusion you might have is just ridiculous. These psychopaths are killing people not having a gender crisis.

  • That's kinda Legion already in a way....

    I don't think so though overall other than that. The reason being because the gender is part of the character, part of their backstory, part of literally their identity.

    I dunno, I am okay with it though myself, I just don't see it happening is all.

  • @JackTheMimic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776065#Comment_1776065

    You are essentially saying gender bending a creation is something that should happen. What if (and try to follow me here) the person who created the character doesn't give a damn about your need to accessorize the male killer with dresses and female killers in slacks? Maybe the creatives want to make scary things scary and not try to make them into a fashion runway project? Palate swap sure, things fitting the lore (clown's birthday party elephant or legion's rave kid bunny suit) fine, but some sick need to make character that are firmly one way male or female into some confusion you might have is just ridiculous. These psychopaths are killing people not having a gender crisis.

    You seem a little high strung there mate. It's a game. I want ######### cosmetics for characters. If it affects you that much you need to distance yourself from the game.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    That's kinda Legion already in a way....

    I don't think so though overall other than that. The reason being because the gender is part of the character, part of their backstory, part of literally their identity.

    I dunno, I am okay with it though myself, I just don't see it happening is all.

    I'm not asking we change their character, a skin is literally just cosmetic and it only affects the lore of the game to hardcore people who can't separate the monetization of a game and it's own interest in itself. My BF is the same way he hates lore breaking skins for games no matter how cool or funny or interesting they are (Dunkmodan anyone?) I get that but when we have a skin like Elephant Clown is there really all that much care for preserving the lore and not just exploring interesting cosmetic ideas?

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776442#Comment_1776442

    You seem a little high strung there mate. It's a game. I want ######### cosmetics for characters. If it affects you that much you need to distance yourself from the game.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776449#Comment_1776449

    I'm not asking we change their character, a skin is literally just cosmetic and it only affects the lore of the game to hardcore people who can't separate the monetization of a game and it's own interest in itself. My BF is the same way he hates lore breaking skins for games no matter how cool or funny or interesting they are (Dunkmodan anyone?) I get that but when we have a skin like Elephant Clown is there really all that much care for preserving the lore and not just exploring interesting cosmetic ideas?

    1. Don't tell me what to play.

    2. I can tell you don't create things because you have no respect for things others have created.

    3. Make your own.

  • As cool as it would be, it's unrealistic. Changing genders means altering the "skeleton" of the character and thus needing new animations to fit it.

1 2 ›