More Global Killer Noises

Something that I really appreciate about the game is hearing killer noises in the far distance. Hearing the Demogorgon's Shred screech in the distance was at the time, kinda scary and to a (very) minor extent still kinda is. It's glorious. You ended up following it up with another killer equally scary to hear roar in his demon form in the distance. I know it'd be much harder to do on some killers that really don't make loud noises themselves, such as Trapper whose loudest noise is survivors getting trapped but it'd be neat if you could find some loud noise like, idk, laughing, or something that you could hear in the distance.

I really love those sfx and it'd be great to figure something out that gives off that same energy for every killer.

EDIT: Since people were very clearly (and frankly seemingly unnecessarily) upset with this concept, allow me then, to entice you with GLOBAL killer noises. See I thought it was clear that GLOBAL meant non-directional but apparently that wasn't obvious. While, I myself find that Demogorgon and Oni's noises currently not to be an issue, apparently the "killer" mains do (something I myself, a killer, find ridiculous, but whatever, the rank 20s can complain.)

Comments

  • You're about to get an earful from killer mains.

  • @BlooperReel said:

    Something that I really appreciate about the game is hearing killer noises in the far distance. Hearing the Demogorgon's Shred screech in the distance was at the time, kinda scary and to a (very) minor extent still kinda is. It's glorious. You ended up following it up with another killer equally scary to hear roar in his demon form in the distance. I know it'd be much harder to do on some killers that really don't make loud noises themselves, such as Trapper whose loudest noise is survivors getting trapped but it'd be neat if you could find some loud noise like, idk, laughing, or something that you could hear in the distance.

    I really love those sfx and it'd be great to figure something out that gives off that same energy for every killer.

    While idea sounds interesting, the problem is that thanks to this sound, survivors will know location of the killer, so it would require a small fix in form of making these sounds map wide without a source, in fact yellow bell addon of wraith does exactly that.

  • @BlooperReel said:

    Something that I really appreciate about the game is hearing killer noises in the far distance. Hearing the Demogorgon's Shred screech in the distance was at the time, kinda scary and to a (very) minor extent still kinda is. It's glorious. You ended up following it up with another killer equally scary to hear roar in his demon form in the distance. I know it'd be much harder to do on some killers that really don't make loud noises themselves, such as Trapper whose loudest noise is survivors getting trapped but it'd be neat if you could find some loud noise like, idk, laughing, or something that you could hear in the distance.

    I really love those sfx and it'd be great to figure something out that gives off that same energy for every killer.

    Maybe survivors should just be given a mini map with the killers location on it at all times lol

  • I would love this if the sounds weren't directional.

  • @Unseen_Force said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208219/more-global-killer-noises

    Maybe survivors should just be given a mini map with the killers location on it at all times lol

    Stop giving them perk ideas.