I think I may have been kicked out

I’m not sure if i’m Right to say this but I think I may have been disconnected from a game by a survivor. This happened when I was going to hook her and my main reasons for thinking this were a lack of wiggling and a sudden spike in her ping. Is this possible and has it happened to anyone else?

Comments

  • Confirmation bias possible here.

  • @JoeyBob said:

    Confirmation bias possible here.

    Potentially but I found it a bit suspicious that I was fine all game until the final hook when I got disconnected

  • @justtrynaplay said:

    I’m not sure if i’m Right to say this but I think I may have been disconnected from a game by a survivor. This happened when I was going to hook her and my main reasons for thinking this were a lack of wiggling and a sudden spike in her ping. Is this possible and has it happened to anyone else?

    what platform do you play on? I know consoles have had that happen. I've seen it happen when i was being carried by a killer but i've not had it happen while playing killer (i play on pc)