CROSS-PROGRESSION GAME PASS (PC) WITH STEAM????
Are they going to put cros progression with the xbox game pass of pc with steam? I really need to know it
Tagged:
Mod
Are they going to put cros progression with the xbox game pass of pc with steam? I really need to know it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They gotta work with microsoft and sony to do that. I'm pretty sure steam and switch are confirmed to have cross progression.
Cross Progression will be with Steam, Stadia & Switch. There's no current cross progression between any other platforms nor can we say if this will be implemented in the future, we know it's something that the Community wishes and we will continue to try to implement it but there's no guarantees.
I hope it's successful, everyone dreams for it