anyone had a issue of people randomly dc when there about to win

Not me but a team did well and beat me fairly but as they was going to leave 3 of them dc one left and one asked my did I rage quit when I asked them why they did a dc when they was gonna win I even said look at my broadcast and see it said them

Comments

  • You say it like it is something new in DBD

  • Dude they won like all I could do was get a few hits for points but suddenly the winners dc and I'm left accused of a rc when it shows if I rc they get points not me but I had points
  • DBD has no dedicated servers. What else is there to expect?

  • They lost connection to the host. If you still got the points and they didn't maybe they had a spike or wifi dropped if they didn't hard line the connection. I wouldn't let it get to you.

  • Maybe deranking?

  • I'm not on about servers I just meant has this happened before were it looks like either a team or a killer RC when no one did
  • fcc2014 said:

    They lost connection to the host. If you still got the points and they didn't maybe they had a spike or wifi dropped if they didn't hard line the connection. I wouldn't let it get to you.

    Thanks I have lag issues with my game at times so it can be hard to tell if it was a on purpose dc ir rdc though I wish there was a button to report a dc from bad internet so they can hva ethere points back