Has anyone else lost progress?

I got on DBD this morning and noticed my spirit was only level 49. Last night I got her to P1-9 or something like that. It isn't enough loss of progress for me to want to submit a ticket or anything - I don't really care about such a minimal loss. However, I'm curious...has anyone else lost progress like this recently?

Comments

  • This happened to me a few times (PS4 here) when I closed the game when I was in the bloodweb or when I turned off the console without closing the game first.

  • @FoggyWeather_ said:
    This happened to me a few times (PS4 here) when I closed the game when I was in the bloodweb or when I turned off the console without closing the game first.

    Interesting. I'm on PC and I'm not totally sure why this happened...my PC didn't crash or anything mid-game, I just quit as normal. This has never happened before so I'm not sure if this has always been a bug or if this is a bug that came with the new chapter.

  • This has happened to me as well. Lost level, rank, a ton of stuff.

  • @makayla said:

    @FoggyWeather_ said:
    This happened to me a few times (PS4 here) when I closed the game when I was in the bloodweb or when I turned off the console without closing the game first.

    Interesting. I'm on PC and I'm not totally sure why this happened...my PC didn't crash or anything mid-game, I just quit as normal. This has never happened before so I'm not sure if this has always been a bug or if this is a bug that came with the new chapter.

    Maybe you closed the game when the game saved?
    I know that it is quite a problem on console that your actions aren't recognized when you close the game right away.

    I wouldn't say that it is a bug that came with the new chapter, it may be a bug that became more present with the save progress update (where you can actually see when the game's saving your data)