Badham...Badham...Badham
Bloodlust experiment or Badham experiment im confused.. do you also get 90% of the time Badham? did they increased the odds for badham or what is actually going on
Bloodlust experiment or Badham experiment im confused.. do you also get 90% of the time Badham? did they increased the odds for badham or what is actually going on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i've noticed that i get badham probably 30-40% of games unless a map offering is burned. The no bloodlust is really awful if people know the best loops on how to exploit it. Turns the cars into a 20-30 second time sink a piece.
I haven't seen any maps more than others this weekend, except that I did get 2 swamp maps back-to-back earlier today
In the 30 games I tracked, I got Badham 5 times. But I also got Autohaven 5 times and Coldwind 7 times (+1 more with a Map Offering).
So I would not say that they increased some chances.
I definetely had some times where i would get badham over and over again.Pretty annoying not gonna lie
Shouldn't this experiment be gone now?
it will be at 11am ET
Omg, half oh my matches were on Badham. Hate that map. Sunday I burnt all map offerings I had just to be sure I wouldn't see that map. Even burnt The Game.
I have been getting it alot too.
I got badham 5 times in a row, it was really disgusting
I've been getting Badham way too much too. Really strange.
Yeah I'm sick and tired of Badham. All 4 of its maps should not get an equal chance (if that's how they do it), the realm should get an equal chance to other maps and then one of the 4 can be randomly picked.
7 out of my 20 killer matches have been Badham. A survivor brought a coldwind offering and still we ended up in Badham. I'd take a swamp map at this point
I would have loved to get badham this weekend. Im trying to learn legion and I keep getting ormond and haddonfield. Other than getting those a lot there was a bit of veriety.
No corn maps though.
Thank god
Oh my goodness! Yes! I hate Badham, it has recently become my least favorite map right next to the meat packing plant.
I played for about 5 hours on Friday night, and I would get 3 Badham maps in a row, then one of the other ones, then 3 Badham again.
Ever since they added the doors to the preschool, I don't even bother going in the building.
It's a very pretty map since the update, aesthetically speaking, but it's relatively boring since I don't go in the school.
I get Badham reasonably frequently in my opinion, but I have Yamaoka trouble instead.