A toast to the music team.
Just wanted to show some appreciation to the twins terror radius music. I don't know what it is but it is very unique it sounds at parts I'd something is talking and it's just pretty monka in genral tbh
Just wanted to show some appreciation to the twins terror radius music. I don't know what it is but it is very unique it sounds at parts I'd something is talking and it's just pretty monka in genral tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It really is cool. Honestly almost all the music and soundtracks in this game are amazing, especially the chase music, even the original ones sound pretty darn good, and the lobby music.