Clown needs a nerf - too OP

I mean seriously? What were BHVR thinking when they added this character?

Here are the nerfs that I would like to see:

  • Only carry 1 bottle
  • Vaults 10 times slower than the other killers (excluding myers)
  • can't search lockers
  • can get pallet stunned from anywhere on the map
  • Has a cooldown of walking if he walks for more than 5 seconds

Buff

  • If wearing the Mr Puddles outfit, you can blow up all generators and set survivors on fire. Watch them burnnn

Do you all agree these would be great balance changes to Clown?

(Oh and if you think this is serious then you must be fun at parties)

Comments

  • Survivor satire is the best

  • I wear The Mr Puddles body but the Clown Mask head cause I think it's funniest. Do I not get the buff or do I only get one of the two buffs or do I get full credit for having some of the right costume?

  • I'm probably the only here. But clown is pretty good w the right add ons.


    I use the 2 add ons which stacks, to make u reload bottles faster.


    It's so fast u can even refill during a chase and not lose them.


    I've done 4ks vs red ranks before. I don't think it's as bad as ppl make it out to be. But go ahead and laugh at me.