breakable walls tier list
Note: I only have on Badham cuz the walls really don't change much between each variation
As you can see they aren't that good tbh. With Yamaoka estate and Midwich being the best because they have some walls that are optional and not necessary to break.
Everything else is F because the walls in them either create god loops until broken or harm the killer more if broken
It's not ok to create god loops and just say it's fine when you put a breakable wall next to it. The the same problem as pallet loops where you cant mindgame and you have to break the pallet.
It's also a problem having walls that work against the killer when broken. For example the Badham preschool has 2 entrances blocked of with walls and if they are broken it helps the survivors out way more than the killer.
Breakable walls should only help the killer when destroyed and be fully optional. As a killer I should have the option to spend time breaking a wall to make the loop shorter or open a new pathway to move around the map better but I could save time by not breaking it and just letting the loop or pathway stay closed. This is also going to be more of an issue that needs addressing now that they are removing bloodlust.

Comments
Inb4 the "JuSt BrEaK tHe WaLl" people show up.
But yeah, they have a multitude of issues they bring to the table. For one they re-create god loops that were removed to balance the game. Second, they either waste your time while you should be patrolling gens. Or they create more distance for a survivor during chase.
They're just poorly implemented
What is with the bars?
Is that representative of being reprimanded? Also, the User Banned icon? If some members are off the forums having been banned, why are others still here with the UB icon?
Or do all these icons mean sth else altogether?
Been wondering about this, but no one talks about it, so I wasn’t sure if it was allowed to be referenced or not.
Basically to make it short he violated the rules of the forums and he’s been jailed when you are jailed your not allowed to post any threads or write comments. There’s 4 stages 1st. Warning
2nd. You get caged for a week
3rd. You get banned for a Month
4th. Banned permanently.
Alright... I’ve avoided asking people about those things, but I figured I’d jus be bold this time.
Thanks for the clarification
You can still comment, just not post. Also you can't talk about it for some reason
Yeah, thanks for the info. Sorry for asking, but it’s been a grey area since I joined the forums and driving me crazy not knowing so I just had to find out.
I actually feel relieved not being in the dark about it anymore😌
This
My favorite is the hallway that leads to a different floor which you can open up for 50% in Midwich.
The rest i find just above mediocre or worse.
-the second floor breakable wall on the saloon... the one that leads to the fast vault window if used properly. is B tier at least, A with bloodlust disabled. you have to break it.
-groaning storehouse building wall you neeed to break it or youll get looped there forever. A tier
-mac millan ironworks window up stairs S tier completely safe the killer needs to break it or you wont pass. S+ with balance landing.
-Coal tower if looped from the right side youll get looped there for quite a long time without brteaking the door. A tier
thinking about good ones, the rest are kkinda meh.