Fun killer experiment
So, I've been doing this for almost a full day and it's been hilarious.
First thing you want to do as soon as you exit the match is congratulating and complimenting them on whatever play they pulled off on you(or tried to pull off if it was clever enough, not all plays work out perfectly). The reactions have been between complete raging teams(the best one I had actually got angrier the more compliments I gave, it was great) vs just having a nice end of game chat.
Heck, last game even, I had 4 stacks of devour hope and it was the EGC(t1 myers is one of the few killers that actually struggles with a lack of bloodlust, but this pretty much proves to me that bloodlust is preventing a lot of killer potential), the totem was close to the hooked survivor, so I decided to leap a lot of distance for that final stack. Obviously it would have been a massacre if they went for the bait, but they actually decided to leave. I complimented on them on how they saw through my plan and made the best choice in that situation, and then they raged and called me a camper for the sole reason I got noed(even though I need all the movementspeed bonus I can get, if devour is gone before I get 3 stacks then noed would be too, its extremely rare for me to have noed active with devour gone). I proved them wrong and complimented on how they almost lured me away from the totem when I knew it was being worked on(with no one on the hook), then they raged even more on how that proved I was camping a hook.
Seriously, its great and it will definitely make your day.
Comments