My stats for 30 games without Bloodlust

So, those are my stats for 30 games without Bloodlust. I played mostly M1-Killers and most of the time with the goal to farm BPs. I have used the same Build on each Killer all the time (including Add Ons, except for Trapper, where I did not use a yellow Bag for the last game but a brown Bag).

All games were on Rank 1/2 (last game was a Depip, so I am at Rank 2 with 4 Pips currently) against mostly Red Ranks.

Stats are written like that:

KIller - Map - Kill Count - Hook Count - Comments (if any)... When I did not get a 4K, they got all Gens done and escaped via the Gate (if not written otherwise)

Also wrote down the Builds at the end.

On average, I got 2,8 Kills per game and 8,9 Hooks per game. And I will most likely not do any more Killer games, since I will play Survivor for the rest of the day and I will not have time tomorrow before the Experiment ends.


Game 1: Legion - Badham - 2 Kills - 8 Hooks

Game 2: Pig - Badham - 4 Kills - 12 Hooks

Game 3: Trapper - Sanctum - 2 Kills - 9 Hooks

Game 4: Wraith - Resting Place - 4 Kills - 12 Hooks

Game 5: Hag - Abattoir - 4 Kills - 9 Hooks

Game 6: Doctor - The Game - 4 Kills - 11 Hooks - Map Offering by Survivor

Game 7: Wraith - Wretched Shop - 4 Kills - 10 Hooks

Game 8: Doctor - Wretched Shop - 4 Kills - 12 Hooks

Game 9: Legion - Hawkins - 4 Kills - 10 Hooks

Game 10: Pig - Torment Creek - 3 Kills - 10 Hooks

Game 11: Pig - Wreckers Yard - 2 Kills - 9 Hooks - Key Escape, I would have gotten at least a 3K, but one of them found a Key with 1 Gen left

Game 12: Pig - Badham - 1 Kill - 7 Hooks

Game 13: Pig - Rotten Fields - 3 Kills - 5 Hooks - First person suicides on 1st Hook, two others suicide on second Hook, last Survivor escapes via Hatch without being hooked

Game 14: Pig - Shelter Woods - 3 Kills - 7 Hooks - First person dies because of the Trap after the 1st Hook, second person suicides on second Hook, farmed with the remaining two, one of them got Hatch would have probably been a 4K with 4 Gens left

Game 15: Trapper - Shelter Woods - 1 Kill - 5 Hooks

Game 16: Trapper - Badham - 3 Kills - 9 Hooks

Game 17: Wraith - Fractured Cowshed - 0 Kills - 4 Hooks

Game 18: Wraith - Ironworks - 1 Kill - 7 Hooks

Game 19: Clown - Pale Rose - 4 Kills - 8 Hooks

Game 20: Wraith - Temple - 4 Kills - 12 Hooks

Game 21: Trapper - Disturbed Ward - 3 Kills - 6 Hooks - Hatch Escape, two people got to second Stage, third Survivor who died killed himself on 1st Hook to give Hatch, Map Offering by a Survivor

Game 22: Doctor - Fractured Cowshed - 0 Kills - 5 Hooks

Game 23: Myers - Thompsons House - 4 Kills - 10 Hooks

Game 24: Hag - Suffocation Pit - 3 Kills - 10 Hooks - Hatch Escape

Game 25: Pig - Badham - 3 Kills - 11 Hooks

Game 26: Trapper - Thompsons House - 4 Kills - 8 Hooks - Map Offering by a Survivor

Game 27: Wraith - Torment Creek - 4 Kills - 12 Hooks - 3 man SWF (Rank 5, 6, 7) and Solo (Rank 10)

Game 28: Doctor - Wretched Shop - 3 Kills - 11 Hooks - Hatch Escape

Game 29: Pig - Chapel - 3 Kills - 10 Hooks - Hatch Escape

Game 30: Trapper - Family Residence - 0 Kills - 7 Hooks - two 2 man SWFs, one of them with Object


Builds I used:

Trapper: BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, STBFL, Enduring - yellow Bag (except for the last game, there I used a brown Bag) and yellow Setting Speed

Wraith: BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Enduring, Sloppy Butcher - yellow Windstorm and yellow Swift Hunt

Myers: Corrupt Intervention, Enduring, M&A, Infectious Fright - Hair Bow and yellow Stalk Increase

Hag: BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, STBFL, M&A - yellow Distance and yellow Setting Speed

Doctor: BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, STBFL, Brutal Strength - yellow Range and yellow Detonation Delay

Clown: Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, STBFL, Brutal Strength - Flask of Bleach and Ether 10%

Legion: BBQ, Enduring, Corrupt Intervention, Thanatophobia - yellow Power Refill and brown Duration

Pig: BBQ, Enduring, Whispers, M&A - no Add Ons



Overall, I would say that I did not notice much of a difference. I have to say, Cowshed was pretty painful, but it is an awful Map in general and I played pretty poorly. I am also not good at Killer, so I guess another player would have achieved more (on Cowshed and overall). The Ayslum Main Building is even more horrible, sadly my Traps got disarmed there immediatly, but luckily only 1 Survivor (the guy who burned the Offering) ran to it every time, otherwise the game would have been way worse.

Sometimes I clearly did not get a Hit I would have gotten normaly, e.g. at Shack when the Survivor vaults the Window from Outside (medium vault), with Bloodlust I would have been close enough to get a Hit, I would assume.

I dont have any stats for my normal games, but from the feeling, it did not feel that different. However, I did not get to that many problematic Maps, I did not end up on Haddonfield or Ormond once, but those Maps are terrible even with Bloodlust.

I would say the worst Map was Fractured Cowshed, while I played badly, it was also painful to see the linked Structures which always forced the Pallet Break. In one of the Wraith Games I wasted so much time that in the end the one Survivor I was chasing simply was able to drop the Pallets without Looping.

But I am happy that I ended up on Badham a lot, since I think that those Maps have fair Loops outside of the Buildings, because both Killer and Survivor have a chance to outplay each other without having to insta-break the Pallet because it is safe or gain a Speedboost after 15 seconds in a Chase.


So yeah, I am happy that BHVR is testing something like that. After all, it is only a Test and Bloodlust will return on Monday, however, I hope that they get Data and that they see if they are on the right track regarding Map Balance. Some Maps 100% still need work, but I think that quite a bunch of Maps are fine already without Bloodlust.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Playing huntress nothing feels too different for me. Playing Legion is a ######### show for me at least since i don't run the sloppy butcher spam frenzy builds. Playing Deathslinger still feels the same.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    Playing huntress nothing feels too different for me. Playing Legion is a ######### show for me at least since i don't run the sloppy butcher spam frenzy builds. Playing Deathslinger still feels the same.

    I avoided playing Huntress. On one hand I wanted to check a 110% Killer, and I have a lot of fun with Huntress. But I rarely M1 (even if I am not good at her, I try to hit as many Hatchets as possible), so I dont build up much Bloodlust anyway.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Wonder if they're disabling bloodlust to get at-a-glance map statistics and see how much effort they need to put into redesigning some of the older un-reworked maps. That's just the lazy in me talking though. I doubt it.

    I think for older Maps, they might want a priority list what to rework next. Like, if the games were way worse on Haddonfield for example that Haddonfield might get a high priority for a Rework next.

    But I think mainly it is for feedback about the reworked Maps, because it is easier to change direction now instead of reworking all of them with their current concept and rework them all later again, because they are still not balanced.

  • Good stats.

    Had hoped to see Haddonfield Ormond results.

    Was also interested in seeing how killers faired on Midwich, tho it’s a rare map to get sent to anyway, so it probz doesn’t matter, really.

    Thanks for the effort, all around. We’ll see what happens.

  • From my survivor play in solo queue, at rank 4 killers were getting 2 or more kills. It seems like there may not be a need for bloodlust. Killers are doing just fine. If they want 4 kills per game then they may have a problem with it.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Good stats.

    Had hoped to see Haddonfield Ormond results.

    Was also interested in seeing how killers faired on Midwich, tho it’s a rare map to get sent to anyway, so it probz doesn’t matter, really.

    Thanks for the effort, all around. We’ll see what happens.

    I was also pretty curious on Midwich, because the Pallets are alright to play (except for those two safe Pallets in the Corners), but I can imagine that the Corridors will be pretty annoying if the Survivor just goes for "hold W". But I also did not bring myself over to burn a Midwich Offering and I wanted to have the Maps as random as possible as well.

  • Lol, i like your Wraith results: Devastated or Supreme, with 1 exception.


    I can only hope they get something good out of this.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Good stats.

    Had hoped to see Haddonfield Ormond results.

    Was also interested in seeing how killers faired on Midwich, tho it’s a rare map to get sent to anyway, so it probz doesn’t matter, really.

    Thanks for the effort, all around. We’ll see what happens.

    God, holding W down the hallways is much more effective without BL