The tunneling experience

im really curious about how many times a survivor gets tunneled.

With a obsession in the match and when there is no obsession in a match.

im also curious about how many times a killer gets DS'ed (deserved) & (undeserved)

are there any statistics or is it possible to get statistics about that.

Comments

  • You can’t say a killer gets DS‘ed deserved or undeserved, it’s not designed as an anti-tunneling perk but as an anti-momentum perk that is conditional.

    tunneling is also pretty hard to define, is it tunneling if a surv gets u hooked 5 sec after hooking?

  • @Mooks said:

    You can’t say a killer gets DS‘ed deserved or undeserved, it’s not designed as an anti-tunneling perk but as an anti-momentum perk that is conditional.

    tunneling is also pretty hard to define, is it tunneling if a surv gets u hooked 5 sec after hooking?

    ofc you can. when a killer is just focusing on one person its tunneling/tunnel vision.

    im sure that everyone knows that tunneling isnt when you find the same person randomly again.

    im talking about hard tunneling or focusing on one person.

  • @Raz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767786#Comment_1767786

    ofc you can. when a killer is just focusing on one person its tunneling/tunnel vision.

    im sure that everyone knows that tunneling isnt when you find the same person randomly again.

    im talking about hard tunneling or focusing on one person.

    And how would you determine if they found them randomly or on purpose?

  • I get tunneled occasionally, especially if I played well and hid from the killer. But, I have also been tunneled through multiple gens simply because I became a target, and that's annoying af lol! I don't mind a good chase, but being a main target for a whole match when I'm not even the obsession is difficult.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1767802#Comment_1767802

    And how would you determine if they found them randomly or on purpose?

    That's not the only way to notice that tunneling is going on.