rancid abatoir hatch bug

my friend has had this happen in a game before and it was in the same spot, in the little meat locker part of the main building. They would sink into the ground when using a key on hatch instead of it opening and if they went down they would need to bleed out or dc.

https://youtu.be/1g8MF28-jlU


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Here comes the 50th bug report of the very same issue at the same spot of the same map, only to be ignored once again most likely :/

  • oh, i did see it reported but it was chapters ago so i figured it wasnt seen

  • @novacone said:

    oh, i did see it reported but it was chapters ago so i figured it wasnt seen

    Reporting it multiple times is kinda ok; I'm displeased by the fact that despite numerous identical reports it was never even acknowledged.

  • Upd. - I scrolled through a bunch of pages and found an identical bug report that is actually marked as Acknowledged, I was wrong after all.

  • This happened to me as well. Exact same spot, exact same situation.

    20201206223552_1.jpg