Missed skillcheck
Hello player of the fog,
it has happened to me more often that I have apparently not hit a skillcheck when I have used up my first-aid kit. That's very annoying, because it makes the killer aware of your position. There's no way to hit the skillcheck because it won't show up!
The same thing happens with the pig's bear traps. You free yourself from your trap and in the same animation the sound of an unhit skillcheck comes and thus your position is betrayed.
Can we please do something about this?
Has it ever happened to you?
Comments
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us post it here
for the pig at least i thought she always got alerted to someone finishing using a box
@holywhitetrash no I think the pig gets a notification only with a certain add on if you can free yourself from the bear trap or you miss the skillcheck...but back to my post: you can do nothing against it
Only with an add-on, I think. Either that or I've missed the notification every single time.
It's a serious bug, and you should report it in the appropriate section.
should I write this to support and register? I have never done this before
Last few times I've always got a notification when somebody got a trap off their head. I haven't really thought much about it.
I had notification when someone used wrong biz, took it off. On the other hand, there were countless times where I didn't get any notification for any of these.
The only addons I use on The Pig are for quicker crouching and faster ambush charge and cooldown. (or no addons at all)