MAD GRIT

Anyone struggling with SWF, would recommend this perk and any other perk like sloppy butcher and lightborn depending on the items you see them bringing. Typically 2 flashlights is more than enough to justify lightborn.

but yeah...MAD ######### GRIT

Also franklins demise etc blah blah

Comments

  • I tried mad grit and agitation on Myers. Most of the time it was #########. But when it worked it was hilarious and heart warming. Just wish there was a bit of lunge when carrying. Not much. Just a bit.

  • This might sound stupid I feel they should increase the duration of pausing the wiggle timer by 1 second so it’s 3/4/5 seconds.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    This might sound stupid I feel they should increase the duration of pausing the wiggle timer by 1 second so it’s 3/4/5 seconds.

    I think the cooldown time when success a slashing is 3sec. So overall you gain 1 bonus sec already. While suffer no cooldown when missed.

    Add in STBFL and swf gain zero benefit trying to body block from hooking.