Let's talk about this weekend's state of the game
This is gonna be a bit of a rant so I apologise in advance.
Tonight in "playing" for 2 hours I have gotten to play 1 killer match to fulfill a daily and 2 Survivor matches. The remaining time in game has been spent playing lobby simulator, getting a match then a dc throws me right back into lobby simulator.
Of the two actual Survivor matches I have played I have been the only purple rank on a team of yellow and brown ranks with killers that are green or above. Normally this wouldn't tilt me but I've spent more time in lobby tonight than any other time I've played this game!
Something needs to be done because showing how one side feeling wronged leads to the worst match making and queue times I have experienced in this game (and yes this includes the mmr debacle from earlier this year)
Anyone else incredibly frustrated and about to just give up on DbD at least for the remainder of the weekend?
Comments
Yea... I'm in the middle of burnout so
My queue times have been fine. I played alone, with a duo, with a trio, and with a 4 stack & they weren't that bad.
The thing that was bad was that 3 killers in a row quit in the middle of a match. 1 because we popped gens too quickly, 1 because they got hit with a pallet, 1 because we played a shroud of union.
Update, got my 3rd Survivor match after another 20 minutes in the lobby. Went well but the 2nd Deathslinger in a row, also we were all rank 5 and the killer was a rank 15....
MM is so absolutely screwed today that I think I'm done for the weekend and hopefully come Monday evening it's not still total garbage.
Yeah it's taking a minimum of 10 minutes to get a game. Finally got into a game, got and got a camping, tunneling, slugging, and teabagging Ghostface so I DCed. I'm just playing another game now. I'm already having more fun and I'm still in the loading screen.
Hasn’t been that awesome. Cheers!
Matches as Killer are lame, and matches as Survivor take 5+ minutes to queue only to be found by the Killer 15 seconds in. Get hooked with no teammates nearby, so I die. Yippee.
Oh. And face camping too.
i wont play till its on again been playing silent hill 2 highly recommend
If I was a billionaire and could just buy out BHVR or become their new chinese overlord or whatever, I would do the following:
There are other problems too of course, from things with detection and whatever else; but I mean those are the things that are easily fixable if things are actually put into motion to make them happen.
That's just me though, sure everyone has their own imaginary wishlist.
Suvivor wait times for me feel like 10 to 15 minutes. Killer wait times are about 10 to 15 seconds.