Lately Hits Feel Like BS

This is a rant. I don't care how bad I am or whatever; just how I feel.

I don't know what it is lately but more often than not I find myself saying how a hit shouldn't have connected. More often it feels like I'm getting hit from a much larger distance and near misses almost never happen. I don't know when it happened or how long it's been going on. Maybe I've just had a bad month playing DbD but even when I play killer I'm sometimes surprised by certain hits. Thinking "How the hell did that connect?" It doesn't feel fair, it doesn't feel tight or tuned or something. It just seems off.

Maybe it's me. My connection seems fine. It's frustrating.

Comments

  • It's usually console killers that have horrendous connection issues when paired with PC or the other console. Whether it's their connection, the servers or the horrific optimisation on the previous gen consoles or even all three, it definitely needs to be looked at. The hits probably look fine on their end, but they look like complete garbage on the survivor end and it does make for a pretty frustrating experience.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    It's usually console killers that have horrendous connection issues when paired with PC or the other console. Whether it's their connection, the servers or the horrific optimisation on the previous gen consoles or even all three, it definitely needs to be looked at. The hits probably look fine on their end, but they look like complete garbage on the survivor end and it does make for a pretty frustrating experience.

    You know this how? Do you have access to console connection speeds with the DBD servers?