If you were in charge of the dbd lore...
So let's say you get assigned to write the lore of BHVR's new project, Dead By Daylight. What would you come up with? What would be the story of how all these characters from different places, some dead, some alive, ended up together?
Where would they be? And what would have brought them there?
(other than the entity of course)
Comments
Don't really know they've done a good job with lore. I'd make the Entity one on the dark gods of the plague the one that answered her prayers.
Honestly I really like what they're going for; the Pariahs and their research into The Entity, everything right now. I just wish that they'd be able to re-write old character lore to incorporate these things into it.
Flying Spaghetti Space Monster
Having read the lore that's come out so far, I would prefer a story where the survivors were more morally ambiguous. I think the way they're portrayed right now usually makes them seem like uncomplicated (generally) good people with (generally) good motivations, and my instincts say that, if you get trapped in slasher purgatory forever, maybe there's more darkness to your personality.
So, in an imaginary world where it were up to me, I would have made the survivor back stories a little darker and maybe given them each a fatal flaw that led them to get trapped by the entity.