Let's do Aim-Dressing Experiment
Just as in Bloodlust, it is one of the mechanics that may no longer be necessary for the game in 2020.
As a killer, I do not want to miss the attack because of the mechanic.
Just as in Bloodlust, it is one of the mechanics that may no longer be necessary for the game in 2020.
As a killer, I do not want to miss the attack because of the mechanic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would affect killer in a positive way so I doubt it. They would've done it by now. Im sure it doesn't take much effort to just turn it off and it's not like they need to test anything anyway
"I doubt it"? "it doesn't take much effort to just turn it off"?
OK. Let's actually test it. I'm looking forward to the result.