People that like hiding

I hate it when people hide the entire round and I cant find them and have to give up all my bloodpoints and take a 5 min ban. Last round as demogorgon I got two players with invisibility hacks just hiding in a corner.



I am now 30 min banned because this happens to me so often and the matchmaking is #########!


Mark people that hevent been hit in 10 mins, it would kick these people in the butt and will be unnoticable in normal plays!

Comments

  • @FhostGace said:

    I hate it when people hide the entire round and I cant find them and have to give up all my bloodpoints and take a 5 min ban. Last round as demogorgon I got two players with invisibility hacks just hiding in a corner.

    I am now 30 min banned because this happens to me so often and the matchmaking is #########!

    Mark people that hevent been hit in 10 mins, it would kick these people in the butt and will be unnoticable in normal plays!

    So a decent looper, say one much better than me for instance, could interact with the killer but not get hit for ten minutes or more, and they too should take this "mark"? No way.

  • @FhostGace said:

    I hate it when people hide the entire round and I cant find them and have to give up all my bloodpoints and take a 5 min ban. Last round as demogorgon I got two players with invisibility hacks just hiding in a corner.

    I am now 30 min banned because this happens to me so often and the matchmaking is #########!

    Mark people that hevent been hit in 10 mins, it would kick these people in the butt and will be unnoticable in normal plays!

    I agree that Detective Tapp and Claudette have character skins that almost rival the stealth abilities of some killers. Some of the outfits they have dont even have textures on them, Tapp has a jacket thats just a black void.


    Its like playing a survivor that has a 5th perk slot or a light version of a killers stealth ability

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1766601#Comment_1766601

    Such god loopers play with OOO anyway. They don't have to care that much if the killer knows where they are.

    The crows are very easy to manuver. Just move every once in a while and you can take the game hostage for like 30 minutes or as long as you want realy. This idea seems reasonable to me.

    I'd say Whispers would help in that case.

  • I'd say BHVR doesnt care bro. Everyday it looks like the complaints about the game are growing and are constant. Hopefully they are gearing up to sell it to a proper team because they lack inspiration and ideas to keep the game interesting. There are known glitches on maps that have been there for months and if that isnt priority, you problem isnt either.

  • @CorneliusCloud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1766946#Comment_1766946

    YES! Exactly! Instead of actually adressing core gameplay issues, devs turn the fixes into perks and sell them to us!

    HEX is gone in seconds because of totem placement?

    Slap Undying + Thrill of the Hunt on it!

    Do survivors constantly tab gens in mid chase so you have to kick them all the time wasting tons of time?

    Slap Dragons Grip + Mindbreaker on it!

    Are there places on the map where hooks are almost unreachable?

    Slap Iron grasp + Agitation on!

    Do survivors always take the game hostage till the time runs out?

    Give Blood warden a chance!

    Do survivors take the game hostage without triggering the exit gates?

    Slap Whispers on!

    Like there are so many perk designs the devs created after user feedback about legit core game issues. Am i supposed to run them all?

    Sorry but ruin and undying takes up all space already. I have no idea why devs even bother to throw yet another kick-perk into the game. It's just pointless, realy.

    Sorry but ruin and undying takes up all space already.

    No, you still have 2 spots. You could fill it with Whispers and something else.

    However if survivors are seriously doing something like this then they should adress that in whatever way they want to.

  • Yes very helpful, now I only have to check every single bush, locker, and hiding place within 32 meters.

  • And matchmaking is at its finest too tho


    (best round I got)

    Screenshot (17).png


  • Look when it comes to dealing with killers who are able to shut down chases quickly, stealth is the most viable tactic against them since such killers typically lack map pressure. Why they chose to stealth against Demo who does have map pressure is unclear but who knows.

    Anyways when it comes to chase-oriented killers, always bring 2 types of tracking perks, ones that guarantee a location without you having to put any effort such as Discordance, Bitter Murmur, Tinkerer, or Whispers so you can get that first survivor and a snowballing tracking perk for mid-game tracking such as BBQ or Nurse's. You can use those 2 extra perk slots for Ruin-Undying

    If the survivors are trying to do objectives sneakily, that type of build will come in handy. That's probably why Ruin Undying Tinkerer BBQ is meta. If you know you're going to be fighting against a full-stealth immersion group though, I would suggest you swap out Tinkerer for Whispers and BBQ for Nurse's. The latter is in case they try to "stealthily" Self-care in the corner.

    So there you go, a way to counter stealth groups without sacrificing gen regression.

  • Playing stealthily has been a strategy since the beginning of the game, the game is even described as a horror cat and mouse/ hide and seek! There are perks like urban evasion and quick and quite that encourage playing this way. It’s to avoid getting caught. I don’t personally play this way but I can see why people do it. Maybe they aren’t the best at looping so playing it stealthy is a better option for them.

    if you’re worried about not being able to find them here’s some perks I suggest you can use.

    whispers: you will get an auditory warning when you are when standing within a 48/40/32 metres of a Survivor.

    Bbq and Chili: After hooking a Survivor, all other Survivors' auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 meters from the Hook.

    iron maiden: You open Lockers 30/40/50 % faster. Survivors who exit Lockers suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 15 seconds and their location is revealed for 4 seconds.

    Spies from the shadows: 100 % of the time, cawing Crows give you a visual cue when you are within a range of 20/28/36 metres.

    Infectious fright: Any Survivors that are within the Killer's Terror Radius while another Survivor is put into the Dying State by any means will yell and reveal their current location to the Killer for 4/5/6 seconds.

    Hope this helps :)

  • I think they had invisibilty hacks, because the other two survivors let go on hook and i got pebbled every 5 seconds but there was clearly no one in my terror radius. Once in the game I saw a claudette that vanished mid chase.