Ebony moris still ruin games
I really resent getting tunneled off of hooks and wasting offerings/items because the Killer decided he didn't like the way I look or whatever. Ebony moris should be on the 3rd hook.
I really resent getting tunneled off of hooks and wasting offerings/items because the Killer decided he didn't like the way I look or whatever. Ebony moris should be on the 3rd hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course they do. They are as broken as ever. As long as there are no changes to them, they will keep ruining games.
BuT tHe KeYs...
There are a few things then can ruin a game. Take you death a move on to the next game and try to it that round. Nothing really else can be done
All we can really do right now is wait until they rework them. It's gonna be even worse because of the "Kill x Survivor's by any means" challenged they keep putting in for some goddamn reason.
Last night.. literally had five games in a row with moris. Out of those five only one person with a key.. and out of those five one killer apologized and said they didn't mean to attach a mori offering.
Needless to say we called it a night after that.