While browsing, I found something interesting
While browsing old DBD patch notes I found this very interesting bug:
This bug could be a buff for Unnerving Presence, or a buff for completely different perk!
While browsing old DBD patch notes I found this very interesting bug:
This bug could be a buff for Unnerving Presence, or a buff for completely different perk!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What would we want it as? An Unnerving Presence buff.
What would we get? It's effect as a mediocre or bad DLC perk. :Snaddamn:
Probably yea, also I should probably change the wording of this "or a completely different perk!", because I meant a buff for a completely different perk, like Overwhelming Presence.
I still say Unnerving presence should remove the "Great" zone on skillchecks so that survivors cannot benefit from it. But adding skillchecks to other interactions could be neat too.