Borrowed Time

Do survivors know that BT exists and how it works? I rarely see survivors using it to unhook me in front of the killer, and when i use it, the survivors just stand there and get hit instead of running.
That´s really annoying.

Comments

  • I almost always run Borrowed Time. Such a great perk.

    What's funny to me is whenever I get unhooked near the killer, my rescuer almost never has borrowed time.

    And I'm like: "Well, guess I'll die".

  • Swapped it with WGLF to get the points, but I have feeling soon I'll need to run both

  • @Sarief said:
    Swapped it with WGLF to get the points, but I have feeling soon I'll need to run both

    I run the whole "i got your back" package: BT, WGLF, WMI

  • @Tsulan said:
    Do survivors know that BT exists and how it works? I rarely see survivors using it to unhook me in front of the killer, and when i use it, the survivors just stand there and get hit instead of running.
    That´s really annoying.

    Its a perk that doesnt give yourself anything, thats why its only used in SWF.
    They prefer to farm each other instead and complain about camping afterwards

  • I usually run BT, but altruism has been stabbing me in the rear alot harder recently so I might abstain from using it soon.