Que time
is it me or is anyone waiting a bit too long to find a match as survivor today all of a sudden?
is it me or is anyone waiting a bit too long to find a match as survivor today all of a sudden?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My ques are instant. I am red rank killer and surv on pc. It may depend on your region, time ,rank or platform.
Survivor has been super long queues since cross-play for most night time hours and weekends. Killer queues are instant most of the time.
Considering most of my killer friends aren't playing this weekend due to the bloodlust removal. I really don't use it but will agree game still needs 2nd chance perks removed. They can take bloodlust but DH And D strike should be gone.
I waited 20-30 minutes at one point and then I started getting games in like 2-3 minutes. It was all over the place for me on PS4 tonight.
Killers are crying because they cant bloodlust at a pallet anymore and they need a good mindgame and skill to win a chase, so they are refusing to play, nothing new
Both of my ques have been pretty fast.
Almost instant when I solo.
It's normal, over here.