Please address "survivors holding game hostage"

I know technically BHVR doesn't see it this way because they can't do it forever; but when survivors realize they lost they will refuse to play the game and instead do nothing but hide and basically try and make the killer DC or lose patience by doing nothing but hide for up to as much as hours without doing anything.

If you have whispers or something it's not so bad, but I don't have that on every killer yet. I literally was just stuck in a match for and hour, doing nothing but wandering around slowly, checking lockers now and then hoping they would slip up. Crows NEVER work because they know they exist and are technically still "Playing" but they have no intention of escape anymore or even earning BP, their sole goal is trolling the killer.

I could have done a few games tonight, instead I could only do one because of this. I shouldn't have to DC, and that is what the trolling survivors want, but those are the only options really. Just make the crows do their job at this leg of the game or something, anything please.

This has happened 3 times today, and it's got me to a point where I never want to play killer again really, it will pass, but eventually this is gonna just kill the game for me. That or let me take whispers without having to unlock it, it's too mandatory to avoid those kind of trolling matches.

Comments