I really like p head
His soundtrack is amazing and so is he as a killer. He is just a hunk of death comin' to getcha. Also, the levels of salt I get for playing him is another reason I like playing him.
His soundtrack is amazing and so is he as a killer. He is just a hunk of death comin' to getcha. Also, the levels of salt I get for playing him is another reason I like playing him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imo he's more a clunk of death than a hunk. And really spammy, it kinda made me hate him even more now that I know I can just spam my power with no penalty. The Doc changes did the same thing and it killed my enjoyment of the killer.
ya p head good
:)