Frame rate and server lag ps4
I’ve had consistent terrible server lag and frame rate drop since blood lust has been removed. Much more frequent then before. Also cross platform servers remain awful since it’s been introduced
I’ve had consistent terrible server lag and frame rate drop since blood lust has been removed. Much more frequent then before. Also cross platform servers remain awful since it’s been introduced
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then switch to PC.
Keep in mind that if your console is of the first generation (~ 2014), don't expect the fifth wonder either.
Yeah just buy a pc, forehead.
Things seem fine for me on PS4 for what it's worth. I don't play cross platform.